Coronavirus - UPDATED 29TH MARCH
Government directs that everyone should stay at home.
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (but only if you cannot work from home)
- If you go out, stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people at all times
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
- Do not meet others, even friends or family.
You can spread the virus even if you don’t have symptoms.
A Community Hub has been established.
Click the banner above or call 01452 583519 (Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm and Saturday - Sunday 9am-4pm) to register that:
- You need help
- You can offer help
- Your neighbour needs help
- Your business can provide help
You can get in touch with the Parish Council's response team using the email address or phone number below.
It is important that this advice reaches as many people as possible. You may have neighbours who don't have Internet access. Please help us spread this message but for your safety and that of your neighbours OBSERVE SOCIAL DISTANCING ADVICE. Pass the message by phone rather than in person if you can and avoid physical contact.
Here are sources of further information.
- Official source of government advice on coronavirus
- County Council coronavirus page
- Borough Council coronavirus page
- NHS advice
The government is also providing automatic updates via WhatsApp. To access this free service put 07860 064422 in your phone contacts and then send the word ‘hi’ in a WhatsApp message to that number.